Know Before You Go
In anticipation of you joining us at the Arena for a Harford Community College show or concert, we wanted to let you know what we have in store, as well as a few reminders of our venue policies.
Doors typically open one hour before showtime, if not earlier. See specific event for detailed schedule.
Parking is free! Simply park in a lined space (adhere to all restricted parking signs) and you're golden. If you park in a handicap space, you must have the appropriate hang tag displayed.
Please leave the following items at home or in your car:
- Cans, Bottles (glass or plastic)
- Thermoses & Coolers
- Alcoholic beverages
- Outside food or drink
- Backpacks & Large bags (12x12x12) - Bags need to easily fit inside a milk crate.
- Folding chairs or Stadium seating
- Professional cameras and tripods (any lens longer than 6" inch
- Noise makers
- Hanging banners/signs/sticks
- Illegal substances
- Laser pointers
- Clothing containing vulgar language
- Aerosol cans
- Pets (except service animals)
- Pepper spray
- Knives, guns, or weapons of any kind
- Any item deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropriate.
Please see specific event details for further information on prohibited items.
What should you expect when you get to the Arena’s main entrance? Door procedures vary depending on the event.
- First, if your tickets are held at will call, please make your way to the box office window.
- Next, or if you already have your tickets, we will be checking IDs for those that want to purchase and drink beer and/or wine during the event. (FOR EVENTS SELLING WINE/BEER ONLY) There will also be a separate gate to enter for those who are under 21 or people who will not be drinking alcoholic beverages during the evening.
- The next step is bag check and wanding, depending on the event. (PLEASE SEE SPECIFIC EVENT FOR DETAILS) Leave all prohibited items at home or in your car. Any items not permitted in the building will either need to be thrown away or taken back to your car.
- Lastly, your tickets will be scanned and greeters will point you in the right direction.
BEER & WINE SALES
If beer and wine sales will be available at your event, please take note of the following. If you plan to partake in any libations, remember to bring your government-issued photo ID. We will be carding everyone purchasing an adult beverage and providing you a wristband for the rest of the evening. But, again, please remember - no matter your age - we will be checking IDs, so please bring them with you.
Vertical licenses are not accepted by the College as a valid form of ID regardless of age. No more than two alcoholic beverages will be sold at one time to an individual. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted outside of the venue, nor can they be brought into the venue. We will stop serving alcoholic beverages 30 minutes prior to the end of the show.
The College reserves the right to refuse service to individuals who appear intoxicated or close to being intoxicated, and to those who cannot produce a valid ID.
SMOKE & TOBACCO FREE
Please remember that Harford Community College is a SMOKE & TOBACCO FREE campus. This includes the arena, around the arena, and our parking lots.
We hope you stay for the entire show with us and have a super time. But please remember there is no re-entry so once you leave the arena, it takes another ticket to re-enter.