The East Coast RepRap Festival will be coming back to the Maryland/Delaware area in the fall of 2019! This event is inspired by the beloved MidWest RepRap Festival also known as MRRF.
We will be inviting you, the 3D Printing community, to come and exhibit your 3D Printers with us, from small and simple to large and exotic. We will bring in some great industry partners to show us cool products, a speaking stage for presentations, and we are working on a first time ever event, a 3D Printed Pine Wood Derby Race!
Highlights of the two-day event:
- Keynote talk by Adrian Bowyer, founder of the RepRap project. Bowyer, a British engineer and mathematician, is credited with increasing the global accessibility of 3D printing via the RepRap machine.
- A 3D printed derby car race. Bring your own printed car and partake in this fun challenge of design and engineering.
- ProtoPlant, the Vancouver, WA-based manufacturer of Proto-pasta 3D printer filament, will demonstrate how Proto-pasta is made using its self-made extrusion technology.
- Meet “The 3DPrinting Nerd” and YouTube sensation Joel Telling.
- An array of the latest 3D printers, large and small, will be on display.
- Watch and learn how you can use your 3D printer to create furniture, musical instruments, artwork, spaceships and more.
- Talks and workshops by 3D printing industry leaders, including IMade3D.
- Low-cost, full-body scans offered by Twisted Dimensions.